The most modern exhibition area in Prague!
- The biggest exhibition area in the capital of the Czech Republic
- Exhibition Halls suitable for congresses, conferences, corporate meetings, sport events, workshops and seminars, social evenings as well as accompanying programmes within the framework of trade fairs
- Total area of 105,000 m² of indoor and outdoor spaces
- 7 modern steel halls with a surface area of 35,000 m²
- 101 event yearly with participation of more than 6,500 firms from more than 35 countries and more than 1,000,000 visitors
- partners: Ford Motor Company, Stones Catering, AV MEDIA, CENTRUMSPED, Promotéři EU
Contact us! We will be happy to make you an offer tailored to your needs!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF PVA EXPO PRAGUE AREA
- concrete floors with load capacity of 1500 kg / m²
- a network of technical channels for bringing energy media into expositions (electricity, water, waste, internet, telephone, fax, compressed air)
- hot-air heating system, ventilation
- the possibility of hanging banners in the ceiling structure of the hall
- gates for oversized exhibits up to 5 x 5 m
- improvement of the ceiling with textile decoration or colored lighting
Halls can be used not only for trade fairs and exhibitions, but also for cultural events - concerts, theater performances, etc. with a maximum capacity of 3500 sitting spectators.
Plan of the Exhibition centre
If you are interested in detailed Technical specifications of PVA EXPO PRAGUE, click here.
Foreign Trade Department
T: +420 225 291 129
The Foreign Trade Department is responsible for international relations and cooperation, rental of the premises, cooperation with embassies and foreign representatives, international marketing of PVA EXPO PRAGUE and international attendance of trade fairs organised by ABF, a.s., the operator of PVA EXPO PRAGUE.
Mgr. Matěj Moravec
Head of Foreign Trade Department
T: +420 225 291 129
M: +420 739 003 156